Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ta da!!!

Except for a little bit of moulding and threshold work, we are finally DONE with out kitchen remodel!!! Yippee!

I can't tell you what a relief it is to finally have running water in there. The things we take for granted! And I just love all the new stuff. The floor is so much easier to clean, the cabinets are so much more functional than our old ones, the built-in dishwasher is so much easier to handle than the portable one, and the counter top is gorgeous! It's nice to finally have a stainless steel sink, too. See pictures below!

Now that this is behind us, I can start putting my house back together. With my due date only six weeks away, I'm getting a little nervous that we're nowhere near ready for this little guy!





1 comment:

B said...

Yah for finally being done. What a challenge that's been.

Everything looks so fantastic Michelle! I love it and can see why you are so happy to have everything new and functional!

Now you'll have to think about using that new kitchen to do some meals to toss in the freezer for when the little man comes. One more thing to add to the never ending list. :)